I have had the worst customer service from nuvell than any other company EVER!They told me if I made a payment today then I would not be charged a late fee, well it turns out it doesn't matter if you make the payment when they say or not you will be charged a late fee.

And I have never had a late payment with this company EVER and I was 10 days late and you have a 10 day grace period but I still got charged a late fee! No one even speaks English there. Do NOT DO NOT DO NOT let them finance your car.

HUGE MISTAKE!Or you will never have any idea whats going on and they are so completely rude!

Had an Experience with Nuvell Financial Services?

Comments

I totally agree.This company is not what it seems to be.

My payment is due on the 5th. I tried to pay it on the 4th , it was blocked out !!That doesn't make sense. I will never finance anything through this company.

It is sorry!!!!!!!My last payment was due in June, now somehow it is December !!!!*** COMPANY

I called them once and the non english speaking *** pulled up someone else's SS# and posted my payment to it, then charged a late fee because they put it to the wrong account!! they need to go back to thier own country and get a life!!!! Thats why all of us Americans are out of a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more