You are right you cant get online half the time to pay your note.When you need help they act like you shouldn't be asking them.

After Katrina when everyone else was setting payments up , they would not even talk about it . Nuvell charges a very high interest rate and will not work with you at all. Then when you call in you get these people that want to live in our country but dont want to speak english. I wont even talk to them I will ask for an english seaking person.

One thing I cant understand them. The most aggrevating thing is getting online with them . And if you get a payoff today then make a note and get another payoff its higher than the last one you got. Can anyone explain that one to me .

How you pay on something and instead of going down it goes up.Dont understand that one .

Had an Experience with Nuvell Financial Services?

Comments

Kaduna, Kaduna, Nigeria #66690

I agree!I called last week (after the site has been down for month or so already) only to be told that there has been a workorder put in.

And NO,,,she cannot give me an estimate of when the site will be back up.

Nice.:|

Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more