Saint Michael, Minnesota

I recently tried to pay my bill online which was late and you guys blocked me from paying the bill like it was a punishment .you guys need to make it easier to pay bills with you guys .I set up my account online so I can access it .

so if you guys want to get paid faster make it easier for us.

times are hard right and people dont need the trouble of nuvell not letting customers access there account personaly I think customer service at most places has went down .now customer seem to be second and not first.

Had an Experience with Nuvell Financial Services?

Comments

johnakins

leave peoples account open so they can pay , sometimes customer dont want to talk to company just pay them.

World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more