I had the same problem with company and when I inquired about getting my payments lower,they did not give me the time of day.All they want was for me to give them a payment and tell why I could not pay them.

I really did not like being transfer to a thousand and one departments and then disconnected.Why should you have to pay a fee for try to deferr payment.And for a finance company that do not offer refinancing to their customers is not good busy.

There should be a way for a company to assist their customer.

Comments

I initially asked for a payment date when recieved ist payment rhat was not correct so called company correct date given well i got injured on job paydate changed so i explained and requested a change of date well to my dismay policy only permits 1 change I had 2 pay periods per month now just one a ^ day difference so now every month i have accumilating late fees which i now owe surpass car payment. (when i got injured I wanted to return car only to be told Im still responsible for payent so half of my income goes to Nuvelle now ally monthly

I CALLED NUVELLE TO ASK FOR EXTENSION BECAUSE MY PAY WAS BEING CUT..THEY TOLD ME I NEEDED TO WAIT UNTIL MY ACCOUNT WAS PAST DUE THEN TO CALL BACK--WELL MY ACCOUNT WENT PAST DUE AND AS INSTRUCTED I CALLED BACK TO GET A 2 MO EXTENSION-THEY ONLY GAVE ME A 1 MO EXT WHICH DIDNT HELP...IAM STILL BEHIND---