Nuvell Financial Services - Need my title to car

3.0

Need a person to speak with not a machine

Nuvell Financial Services - Calls on Sunday's

I realize i have a car payment. I also realize i am fully responsible to make my payments each month. But to get numerous calls on my cell and home phone on a Sunday is borderline harassment.

Review about: Nuvell Financial Services Auto Loan.

Nuvell Financial Services - Title change

1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I need to find out way I do my have a clea r title.

Review about: 2001 Chevrolet S10.

Nuvell Financial Services - Lien satisfaction

Lost title's to my car. Need lien satisfaction

Nuvell Financial Services - Waste of time

Nothing happened no one answered the phone.

Nuvell Financial Services - Bad experience with nuvell credit

Me and my wife purchaced a new 2006 chevy silverado after 7years paying on it we had 800.00 paying it off , duing that time we were in a chapter 13 but never missed a payment . When our chapter 13 was over all of bill were payed in full but nuvell said no the silerado was not paid off instead of 800.00 they wanted 10.000.00 to pay it off with in 30 days no ecseptions. They new i could not come up with that much money in 30 days .they need to be shut down and fined for all the heart ake they've caused people they not only made my credit worse over 40.000.00 was thrown away really discusting.

Review about: 2006 Chevy Silverado Southern Comfort.

Nuvell Financial Services - Lien holder release

2.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I paid off loan several years ago. Im trying to trade it in but nuvell still shows a lien

Review about: 2002 Chev Tracker.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Nuvell Financial Services - Car lien

List my pay off paperwork. I need a copy. How can I receive this.

Review about: 2005 Trailblazer.

Nuvell Financial Services - Review in Financial Services category from Penn Hills, Pennsylvania

Penn Hills, Pennsylvania 1 comment

I haven't any business with Nuvell Financial Services but they keep calling my home saying that they are a TOTALLY different company regarding my auro loan.

They've called as much as 12 times a day. I will be turning them in to the Office of the Pa Attorney General for harassment and misrepresentation

Comments

Nuvell Financial keeps calling our place of business at least 5 times a day. We have answered and no one ever says anything.

It's getting to be a nuisance. We have never heard of them and do not have any type of loan through them for an automobile or business.

Nuvell Financial Services - HARASSMENT CALLS

Greensboro, North Carolina 0 comments

They keep calling our business office asking for an employee - I have told them so many times that the employee is never in the office and to call his personal cell number. Today, 01-14-16, they have called 10 times within 3/4 of an hour and when I answer they hang up - how very unprofessional of them.

The number they are calling from is 888-235-5913.

STOP CALLING it is HARASSMENT!!

Really you need 80 words or more to accept this text. STOP CALLING - STOP CALLING - STOP CALLING - STOP CALLLING!!!!!