Hi my name is Shelia Hart.I mailed my truck payment on a 2005 Chevy Silverado.Nuvell now Ally calls us saying they never received our payment.

Odd thing is the check cleared our bank already. So, someone somewhere got the payment now the are calling us harrassing us. Is there any thing we can do? Is there a lawyer that can help us with this.

Because we have a copy of the check that cleared the bank.

I am thinking they got the check and they are saying they did not get payment to get more money.please help.

Had an Experience with Nuvell Financial Services?

Comments

Nuvell is the worst company I have ever had to deal with.Something should really be done about the company the are the most heartless people I know every single person there is rude and arrogant.

I have a car loan with them and they are the worst. It should really be against the law for people to talk to you the way they do.

They really should not be allowed to be in business.Maybe that is why they are called ally now.

I don't know any attorneys

If there is an attorny or a class action suit that I could join, I WOULD LOVE TO!!! I hate Nuvell, they are horrible. Please contact me at txredhd0717@yahoo.com