I have a loan through Nuvell--I have paid well--never late once in 2 years. I recently went on Maternity leave earlier than expected and contacted the company to make arrangements.

I informed them that I had planned on working 2 months longer-but had complications and had to go into the hospital much earlier than expected. I wanted to ask about getting my payment deferred.

I called 3 days before my payment was due and spoke to 2 people--I was told that for the month of October--they were unable to do any further deferrment requests--but due to my excellent payment history and credit score--I would have no problem getting the deferrment approved--just call back the beginning of November. (By the way--I have always paid more than the amount due--so actually I shouldn't even owe the October payment--but they said they couldn't due that--it was already applied to the principle.)

I called back on November 3rd--my payment was due the 26th-and according to the man I spoke with the 1st time--I had a 16 day grace period. On the 3rd--they said they would submit the request-no problem--it would take 2 days to process.

2 days later I receive my 1st phone call--my payment is now 8 days late--they ask me if I am going to make my payment--I explain the situation--and they say--oh--your request was denied. I say--why--oh well you have a good history and aren't LATE ENOUGH yet on your payment.

I ask to speak to a manager--they say no--call back next week. I hung up--called right back and finally got a hold of a manager--who tells me that she will handle it from here--no worries--that she can't do the deferrment until November 20th--but she will approve it then--in the mean time--I should not get anymore calls; and call back on the 20th to deal w/her directly. Today is November 19th--I am going to call tomorrow--and I have gotten 58 phone calls since I talked to that manager on November 3rd--to my cell phone. The have also called my home--17 times, and my work--not sure how many times exactly there--they don't leave a message.

I have talked to a few reps and explained I am working w/a manager--but they don't care--they are rude and ugly to me. I will refinance next year and never use Nuvell again. This is an absolutely horrible company to do business with.

Had an Experience with Nuvell Financial Services?

Comments

This is to "HEY"--I do make my payments on time--if you actually read this article--you would see that. I have an excellent credit score! You are the *** here--not me--and by the way I was not able to negotiate with the Nuvell morons and made 2 months of payments up by December--so ***!

HEY ALL FOUR ARE BUNCH OF IDIOTS BETTER PAY YOUR *** CAR PMTS ON TIME

BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH BASTARDS :(

NUVELL IS VERY BAD. PAYMENTS SO HIGH,THAT NUVELL CANT EVEN HELP IN ANY WAY..., IM LATE EVERY MONTH WITH LATE FEE UP TO MY HEAD,DEFERRAL,REFINANCE IS OUT THE QUESTION. :( :cry :sigh :?

Nuevell is a sub-prime lender of gmac finacial.And yes they suck...they have no idea whats going on in thier own company.

And this why the gmac and the other big three needed a bail out.

Do not buy any gm products...hope they go under and everyone goes to jail.

:( I had a very similar experience with Nuvell back in August '08.I needed a payment deferral due to the out of pocket cost of an oral surgery.

For more than 2 weeks I was given the run around before finally being told that my next payment had to be late before a deferral would be considered.

At this point my credit is too bad to refinance so I will just have to come up with another way to get out from under this p.o.s.company!