After 4 years they are trying to change my account number and not send a print out of how they disbursed the payments already received.They call continuously harrassing you the day after the payment is due.

They will not set back a payment till after they have reported a 30 day late on your credit report.

I would love for a lawyer to start a class action lawsuit against this company and I would definately be a member.If any lawyer reads this please contact me Chevy_trucks85@yahoo.com for more information.

It would also be good if their agents calling spoke proper english.

Had an Experience with Nuvell Financial Services?

Comments

Nuvell / National / GMAC or whatever else they want to call themselves have made my life a living ***.I am on 5, that's right 5 anxiety and high blood pressure related prescriptions because of this evil, nervy and crooked company.

When I was out of work a few years ago they hounded me, I changed my phone number and soon as I found work they called my employer. I asked them not to call my job, they stopped and started again. Unfortunately 2 years later the shipyard where I worked (Engineering) lost big contracts and again I was laid off. But the demons really have their fangs out and want my car.

Only $250 on unemployment weekly and a car note of over $500 just can't be made. I had no idea years ago when I got the car this would happen, I didn't get myself in this situation on purpose as my credit meant everything. I had a savings but both my parents died with the same week and their funerals wiped me out since their insurance was a joke.

Now they want to reprocess my car, I'd give it back but I still will be stuck paying the balance after it's sold since their rates are so high.Include me as I'm fed up with this company!

#198866

I purchased a 2005 vehicle in 2005 with 72 months to pay for it.In April 2012 i will have the vehicle for 72 months, and they are still telling me that I owe over 9,000!

That is not right. When i go on line to request a payoff quote, all i get is they can't give me one.

Even on my statements now they don't even have on them how much i have going tord the bill.They suck!

#198863

I would love to join in a lawsuit against Nuvell. email address mbobbybrandi@peoplepc.com

I will definetly like to have a class action lawsuit against these people. I hate till this day that I went with this company. I will go to rip off report.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPORT NUVELL AND GET A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT STARTED GO TOP RIPOFFREPORT.COM AND PLEDGE URE CASE ALSO SEND A COMMENT TO THEIR ADVISORS THE SITE SHOWS U STEP BY STEP I WANT TO GET INVOLVED MY EMAIL ADDRD IS K2SHAI@GMAIL.COM :sigh