Nuvell Financial Services - Have not received my title to my car

Avondale, Arizona 3 comments

I have Chevy equinox 2005.I finished paying off for my car note over 5 years now and haven't received my car title to this day. It is ridiculous that i cant get my car title when i need it.I cant get in touch with any repersentive that work at Nuvell Financial Service.

It isn't fair that you guys tracked me down for the payment but cant return any calls for my car title.

I have a title that has a lean on it I need one that does not have a lean. IT seams to be a fraud.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of car title from Nuvell Financial Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nuvell Financial Services to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nuvell Financial Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

My car is a 2001 Pontiac Bonneville. We refinanced our house in 2003 and the car was paid off.

I didn't realize that I didn't ever get a title till I was ready to sell it a couple of years ago. The state of Texas says there is still a lein on it. It is rediculas that I would still owe money on a 15 year old car.

Even worse the Property Title company that handled the refinance of our house is no longer in business. I'm beyond mad!

Anaheim, California, United States #1264501

I cannot get my title and it shows a lien too.My lien is dated 2003.I will Never use this company again !!!!

I am being charged for a charge off by the irs and I traded my car in. So they are trying to get paid twice.

Nuvell Financial Services - Non receipt of title to car

Baton Rouge, Louisiana 0 comments

I have completed payment on my vehicle since 2014. Have requested copy of title on several occasions.

They claim they have mailed it but I have not received it as of this date. Last time I asked if they could send it by certified mail and they said they don't do this. I am contacting my attorney just to get my title to a car that has been paid off. if you have a choice, avid financing a vehicle with them.

Payments are jacked up on you too if you pay late.

Avoid using them to finance your vehicle please!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Nuvell Financial Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nuvell Financial Services to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nuvell Financial Services 2008 chevrolet malibu title for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Nuvell Financial Services - Car Loan Review from Rock Hill, South Carolina

Rock Hill, South Carolina 1 comment
2.0

I paid my car off 6 years ago and this is still on my credit. I need this removed.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of car loan from Nuvell Financial Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nuvell Financial Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Midsalip, Zamboanga Peninsula, Philippines #974381

i am regular customer this companney at molave brance since 2012 at binigyan nila ako ng suki card ang ibig sabihin pwd ko ito gamitin kong kukuha ako ng pera galing sa asawa ko from canada ....last april 16 2015 nag weddrow ako na hindi ko dala ang passport kasi tuwing kukuha ako hindi na ako hinahanapan ng id dahil my suki card ako, at segurado ako naka ricord na ang passport id number ko ,pero at the time hindi ako naka pag weddrow dahil sabi ng tiller kailangan daw aside sa suki card passport id i told the lady i cant bring my passport this time .couse lage naman ako mag weddrow suki card lang ang gamit ko,pero hindi ako binigyan consedaration this girl ,,,,, and every month kailanagan kukuha ng life insurance once of requierd daw nila ,

Nuvell Financial Services - "Felt betrayed "

I contracted my auto loan through Right Way Auto. interest was a little high.

But when you need a nice ride to work and family car, well you sign the dotted line midway into the loan, the car pneeded repair. What do you do? Make the car payment or pay the man that has your car.. i even contacted them.

made future payments. and at one time i wanted to pay it off and i send them $4.000 to finish the deal. after 6 mo.s we wanted another car so i called my Nuval. and i'llik be odamned they declined my request ..

What happened people?? Thank You!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of car loan. Nuvell Financial Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nuvell Financial Services.

Comments

Pleo

Why does one need a "nice" car for work and family? What's wrong with a well-maintained, 10-15 year old car? Why does one feel the need to strap themselves so tightly that they have to choose between paying for a car repair or a car payment?

Seems odd to me.

Nuvell Financial Services - Loan Collection Review from Amarillo, Texas

Amarillo, Texas 1 comment

Had a loan approximately 5 yrs ago that was paid off and still show in collections

Review about: Loan Collection.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Burton, Washington, United States #1252746

Collections stay on your credit report for 7 years. Read the FRCA.

It will automatically come off 7 years after the last activity on the loan. It sucks but it is the law.

Bankruptcies stay on for 10, Inquiries up to three. Keep writing them letters requesting they check your balance or something, if they do not respond to the Bureau within 30 days it will come off.

Nuvell Financial Services - Simple Review #1409021993

Eugene Bynum called my number thinking my number was someone else's and has called me. 7 times in two hours . I want to note his name, his supervisors name, and how he is allowed to harass anyone at anytime !!'

Review about: Phone Calls.

Nuvell Financial Services - Car Financing Review

I have 2brand new cars 2007 cobalts. Which I paid for six years I paid one off have the title yay the second one .

I still owe 1174 dollars my husbands company shut down might still close they were off 3 months and things got behind I called them and they don't care. They put in their collections dept. They said my car is on repossion status really for 1174 are u kidding me I offered to pay with a bank visa 315 they refused that amount told me to borrow the money get 431 go to Walmart pay 10more dollars and send it to them by Monday.

They are the most rude people , customer service sucks bad so does the managers if u can get one on phone. I don't know what to do don't want to lose my car after paying for 6 years

Review about: Car Financing.

Nuvell Financial Services - No right to take taxes

This company must be professionally for ripping people off. Of all the complaints and all the repossessions collected, WOW!

these people have to be trillion-ares!

I get a threaten letter that these people can file a tax form to collect money, Why? Do I have rights that is I can not pay my debt and choose to live with bad credit and can not get no loans, I have to continue to work two and three jobs until death just to keep something to live in. This company does not have no respect for people who have has family problems. Yes, to all the above complaints I agree these people are rude, cruel, rip-offs, and need to be put out of business.

Top it all off my auto was wrecked and they have taken it somewhere and who knows got money from it and still think I have to pay them more. WHAT HAVE TO PAY FOR COMPLAINT NOW THIS IS ***!!

Review about: Employees.

Nuvell Financial Services - Rude Customer Service

Lincoln, Nebraska 0 comments

Yes I was late on my payment, however, I also contacted Ally Financial and advised them of my situation. Ally advised that they would make a note of it but that until the system updated I may still receive phone calls.

Boy was Ally correct, I received multiple phone calls day and night. When I attempted to tell the Nuvell customer service person that I had spoken to Ally and what my situation was and my plan to have the payment made (within a short time frame) they were extremely rude, loud, and got mouthy with me, that and I could hardly understand what they were saying because they clearly were not from the US. At one point while I was being belittled I stated "no listen, to what I am saying" the individual I was talking to replied with "No!

You listen here you pathetic piece!" Really, who talks like? Obviously no one that is a respectful business.

Review about: Rude Customer Service.

Nuvell Financial Services - Nuvellis the devil

San Antonio, Texas 0 comments

They call back to back all day every day they can legally.. They are rude & will make threats for payment..

They charge crazy interest. They take advantage & never sign an agreement those are more rope to hang you later. If I could go back in time I would NEVER have dealt with them. They have a horrible reputation which I should have looked into first.

No one has anything good to say about this company. Nuvell aka Ally is a deal with the devil. They never stop !!

Car paid off received letter they want $5000 more... horrible company !

Review about: Annoying Calls.