This *** company is ridiculous!!!i just wanted the contact info because i can't get them to update the info from all the chaos i wanted to forget!!!after reading all this *** they are still doing and my 16 year old daughter remembering us almost losingour house over a GD car, and the pain it caused her at 9 and 10 years old and how it ultimately led to the break up of my marriage, my Lupus to re activate, and me now even though the *** car was paid off in 2010 i just lost a job because i am an insurance agent trying to get my series 6, and a chance at to secure a future for my girls i have had it!!!!
they are in for the ride of their life!!!
they are going down!!!They just screwed with the wrong Irish/Cherokee red head with ties to the auto industry...
More Review Details
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "I bought a brand-new 2012 Chevy Sonic from a dealer in AZ. I bought the car because it was one of only 2 automatic cars that are designed to..."
- "Attached 5 screen shots of someone contacting Poshmark users, asking to email them photos. The amount of requests sent are very alarming, so far there are 22 requests sent to..."
- "Purchased a Leisure Bay Spa from Rec Warehouse in 2010 and have been happy. I realize they closed their local locations but was assured service would not be an..."
- "I wish that Ernie Graham, owner of Woodchurch House in Ashford Kent, and seven other care homes across Kent, East Sussex and Surrey would explain how 34 residents died in..."
- "I completely agree with the misleading packaging. I recently purchased Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. I took pictures. The "chunks" shown on the package, weren't even "chunks" at all...."
- "It appears Tan Chong Motors sold the Navara in 2011 to me with faulty fuel pump. They sold it with faulty fuel pump although I ran the car with faulty..."